Be an integral part of one of the most popular restaurants in Center City Philadelphia, Bank & Bourbon. Designed by nationally recognized design firm Meyer Davis and housed in the iconic PSFS Building, Bank & Bourbon promises to deliver one of the finest dining experiences in Philadelphia.
The Restaurant Cook II is a key member of the Bank and Bourbon Culinary Team and will work to deliver superb inherently American cuisine to our guests.
More specifically, responsibilities include:
- Reports directly to the Chef, Sous Chef, and Supervisor
- Prepares/cooks all volume food inters according to standard recipes and specifications to ensure consistency of product
- Must adhere to control procedures for cost/quality
- Checks and controls the proper storage an rotation of product, checking on portion control to maintain a quality product
- Practice inventory controls, including the preparation of and pick up of item from the storeroom
- Stores all food in refrigerated boxes including covers, labels and dates
- Cleaning of walk-ins, reach-in boxes, to ensure all equipment in working areas is clean and sanitary and in proper working condition, in order to comply with health department regulations
- Maintains cooking and preparation areas in a clean condition at all times
- Responsible for the cleanliness of their assigned station (table, cooler, cutting boards)
- Will be required to work varying schedules that reflect the business needs of the hotel
- All other duties as assigned