Be an integral part of one of the most popular restaurants in Center City, Bank & Bourbon. Designed by nationally recognized design firm Meyer Davis and housed in the iconic PSFS Building, Bank & Bourbon promises to deliver one of the finest dining experiences in Philadelphia.
The Kitchen Server is a key member of Bank and Bourbon and is responsible for delivering food to the dining room, lounge and bar area of the restaurant. Provides friendly, responsive service to create a memorable dining experience for all of our guests. Each Kitchen Server's primary objective is to provide a flawless experience and ensure guest loyalty.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Must be passionate about food, beverage and service
- Executes sequence of service and service standards as prescribed in Service Manual
- Performs all opening and closing side work as prescribed
- Passes Service and Food Certification to 90%
- Communicates frequently with the Chef on the flow in the dining room, bar and lounge
- Communicates frequently with the FOH team on the status of the Kitchen
- Other duties as assigned