10 hot hotel jobs in Miami
Miami remains a hot spot (literally!) for hotel jobs, from positions at boutique hotels along South Beach to towering high rises in downtown to sprawling resorts sprinkled across South Florida. Hospitality and tourism are vital to the region's economy, and the robust job market reflects Miami's continuous need for ambitious, multi-cultural job candidates for both management and non-management positions. And, remember, Miami is long considered the "gateway to Latin America," so bilingual or multilingual job seekers will fare especially well here.
Here are 10 hot hotel jobs available now in Miami:
1. Regional Director, Human Resources (Caribbean & Latin America), Hilton
2. Sales Manager, Embassy Suites Miami International Airport
3. Malibu Farm, Dining Room Attendant, Eden Roc luxury resort
4. Director of Housekeeping, Mandarin Oriental
5. Staff Accountant, Conrad Miami
6. General Manager, TRYP Miami Bay Harbor
7. Director of Revenue Management, Dream South Beach
8. Complex General Manager, Hilton Garden Inn
9. Front Office Supervisor, The Gates South Beach
10. Personal Trainer, The Carillon Miami Beach
To find your next hotel job, register and upload your resume here.
To view the latest jobs in hotels, click here.