10 great entry-level hospitality jobs available now in Houston
While still recovering from Hurricane Harvey's landfall this August and the disastrous flooding that resulted, the city's hotel industry is seeing a significant post-hurricane boost as occupancy rates are soaring to near-Superbowl level percentages. Although some expect this increase to level off in the coming months, the Houston hotel job market remains a rich landscape for entry-level hospitality jobs and could see sustained growth as a result of the hurricane.
Here are some of the best entry-level hotel positions in Houston that are trending right now:
1. Front Desk Agent, Courtyard by Marriott Houston Medical Center
2. Server, Hotel Derek
3. Maintenance Engineer, The Whitehall Houston
4. Accounting Clerk, Houston Marriott South at Hobby Airport
5. Guest Service Agent, Hilton Westchase
6. Bellperson, The Westin Houston Downtown
7. Server, Houston Sheraton
8. Houseperson/Banqut Setup, The Club at Carlton Woods
9. Front Desk Agent, Marriott-Houston/West-Energy
10. Cook, Hilton Westchase Houston
Click here to search for more hospitality jobs in Houston!