Little Hotelier App: All in one business solution for small accommodations
When you manage a small, boutique property (or multiple small properties), you wear a lot of hats. You’re often running the front desk, managing your marketing strategy and financial planning as well as being the “chief cook and bottle washer.” It’s impossible to be everywhere at once… and that’s where the new app, Little Hotelier, comes in.
It’s a cloud-based application that allows you to manage your reservations and operations from a smart phone or tablet, freeing up time for the personal touch and unique experiences your guests expect from a small accommodation. You can keep an eye on your room availability without having to be physically on site and be instantly notified of any new bookings. You’ll also be able to monitor your check-ins and check-outs with ease.
Because you aren’t tied to the front desk, you can check-in your guests wherever they happen to be in your hotel. It’s much more personal (and enjoyable for your guests) when you can offer a check-in at the bar instead of making them stand in line at the lobby desk.
About Little Hotelier
SiteMinder (a cloud platform for hotels) powers the Little Hotelier application which provides an “all-in-one” business solution for small hotels, bed and breakfasts, motels and guesthouses. It gives you the edge to compete with the big guys online and globally. The company offers local support and assists you with the implementation of the software with offices in Bangkok, Dallas, London, Sydney and Cape Town. Visit www.littlehotelier.com for more information. They offer a free trial for those who are interested.
Because it’s a cloud-based system, there’s no hardware investment or upgrades to worry about. Little Hotelier takes care of the administrative duties so you can spend more time on the things that make your property special.
Key Features of the Little Hotelier App:
- Receive reservations from multiple online booking agencies
- The room assignments are processed when the reservation is complete
- Check your guests in and out with the freedom of a mobile device
- Create final invoices that include any extra services and purchases
- Work with foreign currencies & translate your room postings for international guests
- Identify opportunities to upsell
- No hardware investment required: A software solution service for hotel management (SaaS)
Benefits of Using the Little Hotelier App:
- Increased revenue from spending more time with guests
- Flexibility to run ROI reports on whatever you choose
- Ability to connect to over 250 leading reservations sites in the world
- Book guests any time it’s convenient – 24/7
- Always have local training and support available
Small properties thrive on selling the personalized experiences guests crave. Where do you find the time to offer the special treatment that keeps your guests coming back, time after time? Using Little Hotelier can give you the technology to create a convenient and seamless booking experience no matter how your guests come to you: internet, phone, or walk-in. For small accommodation providers, it’s all about reaching and converting your customers in a very competitive online environment.