Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
The Essential Responsibilities but are not limited to:
* Develop enthusiastically satisfied customers all of the time.
* Discover customer needs and appropriately suggests product with every customer to enhance service and meet sales goals.
* Offers customer demonstrations and samples using brewing equipment.
* Responds to customer needs and says thank you to every customer.
* Provides quality beverages consistently for all customers
* Prepares Starbucks beverages to standards.
* Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
* Maintains quality store operations.
* Follows hotel policy and procedures for operational flow at each station
* Follows standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing products.
* Performs cleaning tasks in accordance with the duty rosters and cleaning standards and works with fellow associates as a team.
* Presents oneself professionally and demonstrates clear communication.
* Contributes to store profitability
* Follow cash handling procedures and cash register policies
* Follows inventory stocking and recording guidelines
* Associate attends all Sheraton Service Culture Training
* Associate attends all pre-shift meetings
* Associates cultivate a strong internal service culture and positive associate experience by demonstrating "Belong to the Sheraton Family"
- Address each other by name
- Act as a family that works and plays together
- Use Sheraton language that is aligned with the Core Values
Associate can readily name the Core Values and Human Truths.
* Associate cultivates a strong service culture and positive guest experience by demonstrating "Connect with Guests"
* Address guest by name to help them feel like they belong
* Smile and welcome guests in a warm and approachable way
* Use Sheraton language that is aligned with the core values
* Demonstrate genuine care through listening generously, Demonstrating empathy and asking meaningful questions.
* Must be able to complete culture quizzes.
* Listen generously
* Offer a genuine apology
* Add comfort
* Thank the guest for providing us the gift of feedback
* Offer further assistance
* Use arithmetic to total costs and make change.
* Talk with different kinds of people to find out what services they want and to give them information.
* Stand or walk for varying lengths of time, sometimes for long periods.
* Move fingers and hands easily and quickly to handle things like dishes, money and merchandise.
* Life and carry things like heavy trays.
-We provide a substance free environment. Substance testing is mandatory.
-Candidate must be able to pass background and credit check.