Morgans Hotel Group
Morgans Hotel Group specializes in offering a dynamic guest experience in the world of hotels as theater. Our company is widely credited with establishing and developing the rapidly expanding boutique hotel sector. Morgans Hotel Group owns and operates Morgans, Royalton and Hudson in New York, Delano and Shore Club in Miami, Mondrian in Los Angeles, New York and Miami South Beach, Clift in San Francisco, Sanderson and St Martins Lane in London and Ames in Boston.
Morgans Hotel Group service culture is dedicated to creating an Engaging, Dynamic Guest Experience: EDGE. Our vision is to create a vibe that makes our guests want to live every moment more intensely, while meeting the highest levels of service in the hospitality industry.
Our mission is to stay true to that goal by focusing on our three guiding principles:
• We have a sense of style that our guests recognize and appreciate.
• We focus on the details.
• We attract trendsetters, tastemakers and those "in-the-know."
• We actively engage our guests with unscripted, attentive service.
• We create a provocative atmosphere.
• Collaboration is part of our ethos and critical to how we do business as a company.
• We do not shy away from theatricality.
• We are authentic, genuine...the original.
• We take a highly inventive approach to design, partnerships and offerings.