Careers and job opportunities with La Costa Glen
La Costa Glen is a resort style retirement community offering premier amenities and services to over 1000 residents. Also located within our 50 acre park-like property is GlenView Assisted Living and GlenBrook Skilled Nursing. La Costa Glen provides extraordinary services to its residents in a resort style home environment.
Work With Us!
Come work at a place where you can make a difference in the lives of others! Our employees' daily interaction with the Residents directly affects their welfare and happiness. Both we and the Residents value the contribution our employees make to our community.
We Work With You
La Costa Glen offers an excellent employee benefits package. Benefits are available to full-time employees who are regularly scheduled and paid on average at least 64 hours in a 14-day pay period. Part time employees are eligible for flex days, discounted lunch, and commuter reimbursement.
Health and Medical Benefits:
• Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
• Life insurance and AD&D coverage, equal to one year's salary, provided to all full time employees at no cost to employee
• Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts available
• Paid Time Off
• Vacation Benefit - ten days per year. Employees are eligible to begin using accrued vacation time upon reaching six months of service.
• Sick Time - six days per year. Employees are eligible to begin using accrued sick time following the successful completion of the 90-day orientation period.
• Flex Days - two flex days per year (also available to part time employees)
• Holiday Pay - six paid holidays per year
• Jury Duty - up to five days paid
• Bereavement Leave - up to three days paid
• Other Benefits:
• 401(k) plan with match - $.50 on the dollar up to 6%
• Tuition reimbursement - $1500 per year
• Commuter reimbursement program - up to $50 a month, for carpooling, bicycling, and public transportation.
• Discounted lunch program
La Costa Glen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Every employee has the right to work in an environment free from all forms of discrimination. We are, therefore, committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. This policy reflects the organization's belief that providing equal opportunities for all employees is both a moral responsibility and good management practice.
We recruit, employ, retain, compensate, train, promote, discipline, terminate and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants based solely on qualifications, performance, and competence.
Join our team and enjoy the satisfaction of contributing to our community.