Why is The Dow Hotel Company a preferred employer in hospitality?
Here are the facts that make a career at DHC a smart choice:
Career Growth: It's real at DHC.
• Seventy percent of our General Managers and all of our Regional Directors were promoted into their jobs at DHC.
• Over half of our corporate team was promoted from the hotel level.
• Formal management training programs for Accounting, Rooms and General Managers.
• Entry level and directorship training programs in Sales and Marketing.
• Training and Development are a part of our daily culture. We have proprietary systems and utilize brand partner and on-line resources daily.
Where you're appreciated.*
• Competitive compensation programs.
• Profit Sharing for all eligible employees.
• Educational Assistance.
• Health Benefits (medical and dental) include expanded wellness and support options.
• Vacation, paid holidays and hospital days.
• 401K plan for your retirement savings with company contributions.
It's a fact that the Dow Hotel Company has a far lower turnover rate than our industry as a whole. We're proud of that, we're proud of our culture. For more information on what makes our company special, see our President's Message. To see our Current Career Openings, please click on the 'View Job Opportunities' button.
DHC's management approach attracts some of the top talent in the hospitality industry today. Our culture is based on integrity, professional standards and respect. We invite you to explore further The Dow Hotel Company.
*Eligiblity limits apply.